An island steeped in history, a string of unsolved crimes and a ghost story that links them all.

Coming 2014

Three individual books:

Book 1 - OWAIN (working title) - 5th April 2014 - written by RJ Scott

Book 2 - RHYS (working title)  - 19 April 2014 - written by Meredith Russell

Book 3 - ALUN (working title)  - 3rd May 2014 - written by Chris Quinton

6 comments:

  1. Uhm...I shall be dignified and literate in this comment as regards The Triskellion Trilogy.

    YAY! COOL! MOST EXCELLENT! WHY HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY WRITTEN IT?

    Oh dear, I think my 6 cups of coffee may have affected my neurocortex!

    Anyway - this sounds like it's going to be wonderful!

    Hugs you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL... i am first *the pressure*

      HUGS YOU X

      Delete
  2. Sounds VERY interesting I'm looking forward to the trilogy, Love the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... we are very excited... :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh - looking forward to it!! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... hope you enjoy when it's out xxx

      Delete

 
Top