Replacements?The following books have been taken back from the old publisher and re-released with new covers by Love Lane Books, which is my self-publishing company:
Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary 1)
The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary 2)
Face Value (Sanctuary 3)
Still Waters (Sanctuary 4)
Full Circle (Sanctuary 5)
The Christmas Throwaway
The Heart Of Texas
Valentine 2525
If you have the old copy and you want the new version in PDF, Mobi or ePub please email rj@rjscott.co.uk and I will send you a copy for free as soon as I can.
All I ask is that you send me some kind of proof of purchase, a screen print from Amazon, or Silver publishing, or ARe. Most of these you can get by going to the account and seeing the backlist of your orders.Coming soon to Love Lane Books
All The Kings Men (3 June)
Deefur Dog (15 June)
One Night
Texas Winter & Texas Heat
The Gallows Tree
Jessie's Christmas
Oracle & Book Of Secrets
At other Publishers
Back Home & Moments are available from TEB. As these are contracted books I will be unable to pass on replacement copies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment