11 comments:

  1. Wow! Jack looks sexy as all heck! Can't wait. Thx RJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....................*whimpers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just re-read the announcement about Texas 4. Does it really say Oct 11th? Does that mean we don't have to wait for Nov 15th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does say October 11th... and no you don't have to wait until November 15th... I pulled it forward... :)

      Delete
  4. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best RJ!!! THX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Thank you!! Wow, just can not wait to read this one! ~ jillw

    ReplyDelete
  6. October 11th can not come fast enough!!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you release what it's about? Im dying to know who the other three kids on the cover are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oct just became my new favorite month! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh, you have no idea how excited I am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! First of all: the cover is so lovely, and with the release date pushed forward to 11th October I just might swoon! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top