The Barman and the SEAL out now with third parties
GoodReads reader 4.5/5 - "...the romance was beautiful. Travis get the anchor he needs in a partner. Avery is everything he needs him to be. And as with any good romance Travis is just want Avery never knew he needed..." (I shared this as it touched me... thank you Tina)

Multi-Tasking Momma 4/5 - Compared to the first five Ellery Mountain books, this was probably the darkest and most emotional. There were times when it was quite hard to digest what Travis had to go through. However, I see this as the beginning of the turn in this arc, when the Center finally gets to help those who need it most and plays a larger role. This means we will be getting more serious and complicated characters where in the beginning, we got the ordinary guys who had some problems but nothing as bad as those who will come into or out of the Center.
This is a great sixth book for the series and I am glad to be following it.
MM Good Book Reviews - 4/5 - "....I really can’t tell you how much I love this series and the development of each and every character, and I can’t tell you how much I love the support that shines through the pages as we continue to discover more love in Ellery, but we also see a touch of bigotry coming through from the ignorant which makes you grit your teeth.
I recommend this to those who love damaged men pushing through their demons, support and love, a slow romance, incredible characters and a great ending that has you wanting Mikey’s story in The Agent and the Model...."

0 comments:
Post a Comment