Being best man at his closest friend’s wedding is Spencer Garrett’s idea of hell. Reserved and quiet he hates being front and center of this big budget event.

Gabriel Walker is chief groomsman and is the complete opposite to Spencer. He is loud and being the center of attention is exactly where he wants to be.

Gabriel can never resist provoking Spencer. For once, he'd like to see ‘Mr Ice’ lose control and have fun. He makes it his mission to give Gabriel a taste of hot and sexy for one night only. Just the kind of quick and satisfying meet-up which suits Gabriel down to the ground.
But before the wedding night is over, their unexpected connection will threaten to undermine everything they both believe about themselves and each other….

7 comments:

  1. This sounds exciting can't wait to buy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you OMG... I will try to make it a good one... HUGS RJ XXXX

      Delete
  2. This definitely sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel... i love the idea of it... HUGS XXX

      Delete
  3. This does sound like an excellent read, but I expect nothing less from you. How close is it to finishing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Linda thank you ... this is only at outline stage at the moment... it is due to Loose for end jan and I'm aiming for their wedding themed dates...

      HUGS RJ XXX

      Delete
  4. Oooohhhhhh!!!!! Another interesting story on the way! I can't wait to read this. Oh wait, I think I've said that about the last several books you've been working on. Well I guess if you keep writing things that sound so great I'll have to keep saying how excited I am their releases. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top