The new version of my very first book, Oracle, is available to buy.
If you bought it already from Silver then you can ask for the new version to be downloaded just by logging in to your account. If you already bought it from somewhere you can download again (such as Amazon etc) then the new file will be available to you in the next few days...
Silver :: Amazon Kindle :: B&N Nook
Why the re-release?
As I said Oracle was my first book, and it had more of *insert real name here* and was less the *Rj Scott* people saw in Moments and The Christmas Throwaway. I am most proud of this book, above all others because it was my baby and the story had been in my head for YEARS! However, I know for sure that as a novel it was maybe less accessible to the audience that RJ Scott now has.
I just wanted to build some of the romance, smoothing out the small hints of insta-love and cut some of the *nightmares*. I also redid the entire beginning so as a reader you are thrust straight into the story and do not have to go through a couple of chapters of story building. I have learned so much in two years.
I have had so many wonderful reviews on the book and anyone who reviewed, or has read, would notice very little difference.
Anyway. As a special offer from now until the end of September the original Oracle is available at 2.99 and for 60,000 words, if you haven't read it, you may want to give it a try...
Just in time for Oracle 2 - Book Of Secrets, that is out end October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment